Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Music: Hollywood


By Marina and The Diamonds.
One of the very few times Hollywood will ever be mentioned in this blog. :)
Hollywood represents what for me is beauty for beauty's sake which quite frankly is
unparalleled in its vapidity. This is saying a lot considering I already find the industry that
I'm in pretty shallow.

Moving on, the album version contains 5 extra lines you won't hear in the 'main' version...
5 extra lines that I find super witty and abso-effin love ( I promised myself not to cuss in this blog.
I have high hopes I get some sort of advertiser someday... We all know how they feel about dirty words- those greenbuck doling ones:))! Especially that part where she starts singing:

"Thirty-Nine years old with a mile high sheen
trying to stimulate a mind that is slowly starting to decay,
I itch my skin, I jump up and say
"Lady, I know why your thoughts turn grey"

Plus you gotta love the future classic line:"I'm obsessed with the mess that's America." :)



"

No comments:

Post a Comment