Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Music: Origin of Love


From the "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" OST.
My friend posted this on her FB page. I instantly fell in love with it!
Released way back in 2001, it begs the question how the hell did I miss this. :)

These lines are just way too beautiful:
"Last time I saw you
We had just split in two.
You were looking at me.
I was looking at you.
You had a way so familiar,
But I could not recognize,
Cause you had blood on your face;
I had blood in my eyes.
But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine.
THAT'S THE PAIN,
CUTS A STRAIGHT LINE
DOWN THROUGH THE HEART;
WE CALLED IT LOVE."

The longing is plastered against this song in all red caps. You can feel it oozing. Just love this to bits!
It's really great jogging music too btw. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment